Originally a 9-hole course when founded in 1927, the course was expanded to 18 holes in 1929. The current layout of the course reveals an extensive renovation completed in 1992 under the guidance of golf course architect Michael Hurdzan. Playing over 6,500 yards from the back tees, the course offers five separate sets of tees to meet the needs of every golfer. Well known for its small greens and tight fairways, a premium on accuracy and club selection makes it challenging for golfers of all skill levels. With our meticulous approach to course maintenance, we have one of the best-manicured golf courses in New Jersey.